Monday, April 29, 2019

Second Photoshoot Contact Sheet


This was my second shoot for the project. This time I brought my Instax Mini 8 polaroid camera with me so that I could teach my uncle how to take photographs. I set the camera up onto the house setting and inserted the film so that it was ready for him to take photos. I asked staff member Maria to accompany me around the site and she was very excited to be apart of this project and was more than happy to assist my uncle with taking the photographs. Feeling inspired by David Moore's maquettes of his photographs I decided to come up with my own way of showing the presence of the photographer by photographing my uncle as he took his pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Live URL Link

Live URL Link:  https://acppopenbrief.blogspot.com