Monday, April 29, 2019

Final Photoshoot Contact Sheet


This is my final photoshoot at my uncle Mark's house. I pretty much produced a shoot that was a combination of my first photoshoot and my second one, I started by taking some photographs of my uncle mark making us a cup of tea and I photographed a conversation that he was having with Paul to highlight their relationship. For the rest of the shoot I focused on showing the presence of the photographer (my uncle) whilst he produced his own photographs. I personally feel that the relationship between the photographer and his subject is key to creating a rewarding set of work. Throughout this shoot I noticed an interesting change in the way that my uncle photographed things, I remember being in the greenhouse that they've got in their garden and I was photographing him with the camera and just before he took the photograph he changed his mind and decided to change the angle in which he took the picture and he also decided to move closer to his subject, it was really lovely to see him thinking about how he wanted the final photograph to look, it shows that his skills in photography have progressed and it also shows that he really enjoys the process of polaroid photography.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Live URL Link

Live URL Link:  https://acppopenbrief.blogspot.com