Monday, April 29, 2019

First Photoshoot Contact Sheet


This is my first photoshoot for this project. I wanted to take photographs of my uncle using my DSLR to show the kind activities that performs on an everyday basis whether it's making himself a cup of lemon tea or practicing his singing. I also wanted to use this time for him to get used to being photographed in his home as well as explaining to him the idea for the collaborative project that we would be working on together. It was also a chance for me to meet some of the staff including his key worker and I also explained the project to them. The only rule that they had was that neither my uncle Mark or myself could photograph any of the other service users (residents) because of data protection which was fine for me as I wanted the project to be solely about my uncle, my family and me.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Live URL Link

Live URL Link:  https://acppopenbrief.blogspot.com